George and Sophie (Franck) Kienlen (Originally published January 2021)

 


George and Sophie (Franck) Kienlen were my great grandparents. I never knew them, but, after researching their lives, I almost feel like I did. They were very active people, as you will see in this post.

This week's theme is Favorite Photo. I tend to like photos that aren't rigid or posed. I like photographs that give you a little glimpse into the personalities of their subjects.

One of my treasured photos is of George and Sophie together. They are outside - he is on a bench and she is sitting on the grass. They aren't just smiling. They are laughing! Who wouldn't love a photo that makes you smile with them, a full century later.

Along with the photo is the information I have collected about my great grandparents. I think they must have led very interesting lives.












Comments

Popular Posts